1. Can I order weapons and spare parts directly from the factory?
Law does not permit individual users from abroad to purchase spare parts or accessories directly from Zastava Arms. You need to address the dealer that covers the area you live ine. You can see the list of Zastava's dealers here.
Foreign citizens can purchase weapons in Zastava Arms Shop, Stojana Protica bb Str., 34000 Kragujevac, phonel: +381 34 381 465, in accordance with the procedure that you can see here.
Customers from Serbia can purchase parts and have all the repairs done in Zastava Arms Service Shop, Stojana Protica bb Str., 34000 Kragujevac, tel: +381 34 323 257 or in authorized service shops.
2. Where can I find the address of the dealer that covers the area I live in?
You can find the addresses of Zastava Arms dealers here.
3. Which models of sporting rifles can be purchased in left-hand version?
Sporting rifles LK M70 and LK M85 in all calibers are also made in versions suited for left-handed shooters.
4. What types of optical sight mounts can be mounted on sporting rifles LK M70 and LK M85?
Dimensions of the receiver allow the assembly of most commercialy available mount. You can see the dimensions of the receiver here and choose the optical sight mount accordingly.
5. Where can i learn about the history of the model that I own?
You can read about the history of Zastava Arms products at www.zastava-arms.rs/...
6. How can I get the handling and maintenance manuals for the weapon that I own?
You can download handling and maintenance instructions for Zastava's products from our page Instruction manual.
7. Where can I find the price list for the products of Zastava Arms?
The prices valid for Zastava Arms Shop, Stojana Protica bb Str., 34000 Kragujevac, phone: +381 34 381 465, for civilian products that can be purchased there can be seen at www.zastava-arms.rs/...
Outside Srbia, please contact your dealer for prices.
8. Can I make the convesrion of caliber 40 S&W to 9 mm PARA in pistols CZ 999 and EZ?
It is possible to change caliber 40 S&W to 9 mm PARA, in accordance with the relevant legal procedure.